Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Pessoptimist?

Most of my life, I think I was a pessimist.  I got to the point where in an unknown situation, I would always imagine the worst possible outcome.  That way, if the worst happened, I was prepared.  If the worst didn't happen, I was pleasantly surprised.  It wasn't the most fun way to live.

Then a few years ago, I started listing all the good things that happened everyday. No matter how awful the day, there was (and is) always something to be thankful for. 

So now, I'm not totally sure of what I am.  I mean, I see that glass as half full.  I just wonder if somebody spit in it!!
******************************************************************************
The Good Stuff From Today:  getting some errands accomplished; picking up Steve from the airport

No comments: