Wednesday, June 19, 2013

'Tis The Season

Sure it's summer.  Sure there are a lot of fun things that go along with summer.  Sure there are a lot of things that aren't so fun about summer.  But until today, I had forgotten about the not-funnest thing about summer.  What is it, you say?  Two words - cat hair.  Specifically, the shedding of said hair.

Normally I don't pay that much attention to cat hair, possibly due to the fact that I don't pay that much attention to cleaning the house and sweeping and dusting and such.  But today I have been met with the undeniable fact that I have cats, because they have left their hair everywhere.

I wiped off my desk and five minutes later when Maggie decided to proof read my emails, she brought (or should I say left) her hair to my work area.  There's cat hair on my desk, there's cat hair on my floor, there's cat hair everywhere.

Some might say that this just might be the impetus for me to start a regular house-cleaning habit.  That's like saying that busting a button on my pants just might be the impetus for me to lose weight.  Sadly, neither is true.  Instead I shall have to just gather the cat hair as I find it/it irritates me and then go find a safety pin for my pants.

A friend of mine had her cat shaved to help with her cat hair problem.  I'll do that right after I give the cat a bath.  And I purchase and squeeze in to a pair of skinny jeans.  There's just too much to be done before either of those happen!

 *****************************************************************
The Good Stuff From Today:  getting this and that accomplished

No comments: