Tuesday, June 11, 2013

It's That Time Of Year ...

To register for the Princess Half-Marathon Weekend.  You know you've been waiting for a race to enter, whether it's a 5K, 10K, or half marathon.  You know you've been waiting for the opportunity to dress up in a princess outfit and not be stared at by the 5-years olds who are waiting in line to meet Cinderella.  You know that you want to see if I am as incredibly slow as I tell you I am (I mean, how can anybody be THAT slow).  You know you want to do this race, so SIGN UP NOW!!  I'll meet you at the start line.  And if you don't run off ahead of me, I'll see you at the finish line.  Unless you do run off and leave me, then we'll email each other.  Do it.  Sign up!

Oh, and in case you are wondering, there IS a 4-night Disney cruise that leaves on the Sunday after the half-marathon.  Just in case you needed to be on that, too.

See you at the race!!

Before the race - breakfast of champions - Diet coke and Gatorade!
This brings new meaning to the thought of Cinderella dancing.

And a good time was had by all!


 *********************************************************
 The Good Stuff From Today:  4 miles down Belmont with KB; MB and E bringing lunch; meeting Miranda; Udderly Pink updates


1 comment:

Kat said...

Trying to talk Princess Sarah into this one!