Friday, April 12, 2013

One Thing Done, One Bazillion To Get Done

I spent most of today updating my race scrapbooks.  I haven't updated them since last year, so there was quite a bit to do.  Of course, what I consider "scrapbooking" basically means slapping the race bib and some pictures on a page and then putting it into the scrapbook.  Sort of like my "sewing" is more like pasting material together with thread.

Anyhow, it was good to finally get something big accomplished.  Too bad it's only one of many, many things that need to get accomplished.

Maybe tomorrow I'll get the floors mopped.  Or not ...
************************************************************************
The Good Stuff From Today:  catching up on the race scrappys; dinner with Maribeth, Mathieu, Everley, Sam, and Lindley; beautiful spring day

No comments: