Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Getting Started

Good intentions do not seem to be enough these days.  Hope for getting things done seems to be a daydream, quickly fading into oblivion.  Plans and more plans just don't seem to be doing the job.  Eventually, it all seems to be one more reason to avoid the obvious - moving from a seat of inertia to path of movement, hopefully toward a goal (which may start out with the actual act of movement).

In other words, I have got to get busy doing the things I really want to accomplish.  April is nearly over and I am not happy with my lack of real progress. 

I haven't driven a car with a stick shift in years, but I do believe that I still know how.  Now I just have to get my butt in gear and get moving.
**********************************************************************
The Good Stuff From Today:  brief airport run/visit with the Ogles; do-nothing day

No comments: