Tuesday, April 30, 2013

And There Went April

Imagine my surprise when I looked at the calendar and noticed there was no (and apparently never has been) April 31.  I mean, I thought I still had 24 hours in which to lose about 30 pounds (if I was going to catch up with my 2013 weight loss goal).  Needless to say, I was a bit flummoxed by this and promptly went to McDonalds for a Value Meal to assuage my distress (and yet augment my thighs).

I hope you are doing much better with your 2013 plans.   As for me, I am going to look for some tape to keep my eyes open, because I'm afraid if I blink, it will be June 1 tomorrow!
**************************************************************************
The Good Stuff From Today:  Steve picking up "Silver Linings Playbook" and watching it; catching up on bills and other paperwork; Marilyn's safe return to her new home (after a much-deserved vacay on a cruise and in Switzerland); a tiny bit of Everley time; playing SW roulette

1 comment:

Marilyn said...

no place like home :)