Monday, March 18, 2013

Yumminess On A Monday

No, I didn't cook this.  But if you know what it is, and especially if you are going to have the chance to taste this soon (and I'm not naming names), maybe this will get you through whatever Monday you might be having.

Oh, and it's especially for my blog-friend Denise, who is having a birthday today!  One day, Denise, we're going to enjoy this together, at the same time, in the same you-know-where place!!

*****************************************************************
The Good Stuff From Today:  rainy Monday to get things accomplished; successful Udderly Pink ebay sales; Steve arranging travel from airport to port and back for April trip with Lucy and Marilyn

5 comments:

Marilyn said...

I think that has my name on it- at least my initial "M" :) just sayin'

Luanne said...

31 days and counting!!!

Denise in PA said...

How Sweet (literally!) Yummy! And, yes, one of these days...I just know it's gonna happen! o:)

Girl with a Goal said...

Ummmm... I don't know where this is from, but I need to know!

Luanne said...

Palo. Disney Cruise Line. On any of the 4 ships. Your reward after your first Princess Half Marathon!!!