Friday, March 1, 2013

March Madness

I do not understand how March got here.  I mean, just because I've done three half-marathons and two cruises so far in 2013, does not mean that it should already be March.  Maybe if I'd lost the bazillion pounds that I had planned to lose by today, then I could deal with the fact that it's March 1.  But since I haven't, then today's date is a little startling.

The good news is that it is March 1 and maybe I can get started (again) on all those good habits that I intend to develop in 2013.  I'd better, or otherwise tomorrow when I wake up it's going to be June 1!!
*************************************************************
The Good Stuff From Today:  pedicure that helped my toenails look human again; picking up Lindley at school; Lindley and Everley time; Mathieu picking up dinner from Calypso

No comments: