Thursday, March 21, 2013

A Change in the Sidebar

Okay, so listing my daily food intake has not been the success that I had hoped.  For one thing, sometimes by the time I listed what I had eaten for the day, it was time to start listing for the next day.  And I won't even get into the dilemma of posting a day late and trying to figure out which foods I should be listing.  Which leads to the even bigger dilemma of truly listing on some days what I really was eating (I don't know how to list "chocolate chips smothered in peanut butter" - okay so maybe I do, but you expect me to 'fess up about that?).  So, I have taken that off the side of this blog and replaced it with my handy-dandy craft project of my weight loss jugs (as in glass jars).

As you can see, there are very few pebbles in the "inspiration" jar.  But I'll update the picture every Monday, and hope that slowly but surely we'll all see that jar gain as the other jar (and I) lose.  Perhaps that will provide me (and anyone else who needs a bit of jar inspiration) with a little encouragement.

And maybe I can somehow figure the pebble value of all those peanut butter covered chocolate chips ...
****************************************************************************
The Good Stuff From Today:  Visit from Maribeth and Everley; watching "Argo" in bed; completing a project or two; stop at Molly's to see yard clean-up; two miles in the cold 'hood

1 comment:

Girl with a Goal said...

Love the pebble jar idea. I've been thinking of doing something similar. Good Luck!