Sunday, February 24, 2013

Sunday in Pictures

Pre-race - way too early in the morning!!
Post-race celebration - Kathy was already finished, showered,
had a 2-hour nap and was at the Magic Kingdom!



 ***********************************************************************
The Good Stuff From Today:  The Princess Half Marathon and all the participants, volunteers, and everything else associated with the race; getting on the Disney Dream cruise ship with Maribeth, Everley, Marilyn, Molly, and Karen

4 comments:

Girl with a Goal said...

The best looking princesses I've ever seen!

Kat said...

What a fun day, thank you so much for inviting me to join you princesses!! Y'all look much more upright at the end than I did, LOL.

I have to know..... did Marilyn make it through the whole race with that hat on?

Luanne said...

Camille - You. Same place. Next Year!!!

Kat - Marilyn did do the whole race with her hat - the few times Karen and I got ahead of her, that was how we found her!!

Marilyn said...

Yes, Kat, I actually did wear the hat the entire race and had many nice comments about it. It was the only one like it that I saw. What a FUN day!!