Thursday, February 21, 2013

In Case I Get A Little Busy ...

I thought I'd give you a preview of this weekend.  Of course you know that I arrived last Sunday and have had a few days to myself.  That all ends today when Maribeth and Everley get here a little after lunch and Steve gets here tonight.  Then tomorrow Marilyn and Molly and Karen fly into town, and Kat and her family drive in.  On Saturday we'll meet up with Katie.

On Saturday, Molly/Marilyn/Karen and I will do the 5K, then wait for Everley to do her diaper dash.  We have lunch with Cinderella at the castle later that day.

On Saturday, Molly/Marilyn/Karen/Maribeth/Kat/Katie and I will do the Princess Half-Marathon.  Some will finish well ahead of others, but that will be a story for Sunday.  Then Molly/Marilyn/Maribeth/Everley/Karen and I will board the Disney Dream for a 4-day cruise.

I guess you could say it's sort of a girls weekend, with Steve along to be our go-to guy.  Time to get started!
*******************************************************************
The Good Stuff From Today:  Safe arrivals of Maribeth, Everley, and Steve; lunch at Olivias with Maribeth and Everley

No comments: