Monday, February 25, 2013

I'm Baaack!!

So you may be reading this today, but it's actually dated for Monday.  That's because although I am writing this as I wait on my flight back to Nashville, because I am so anal-retentive about blogging every day that I have to actually back-date this to Monday.  In other words, I am blogging on Luanne Time.

Anyhoo, I have been out of town on a cruise.  With two daughters, one granddaughter, one sister, and one sista-frum-anutha-mutha.  We've had a great time, gotten a little sun, and eaten way too much.  In other words, it's been fabulous.

But it's time to return to the real world once again, where there is no one to clean our rooms or prepare delicious meals and bring them to us.

At least until we go again ...
**********************************************************************
The Good Stuff From Today:  Not having to get up and go do a race; beautiful day in Nassau

1 comment:

Marilyn said...

Can't wait for the next time- actually I am only 2 away from Platinum :)