Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Ate It!

Why did I eat it?  Because I only eat it on select WDW trips.  Because it is dark chocolate.  Because I skimped on lunch so I could inhale it with as little guilt as possible.  Because there's not a Ghiradelli in Nashville.  Because I was having a meet-up with my cousin Elaine and I wanted to treat her to something good (she had a banana split so she sinned as much as I - except for the fact that she is about half my size).

But really, why did I eat it?  Because it is goooooood!!  Hello Midnight Reverie!!
**************************************************************************
The Good Stuff From Today:  procuring Everley supplies; a little more outlet shopping; ice cream with Elaine

1 comment:

Girl with a Goal said...

That is one good looking treat. I'm glad you ate it!