Thursday, February 28, 2013

And Then We Returned to Reality ...

In other words, no more housekeeping staff, no more wait staff, no more prepared meals, no more clean rooms, no more turn-down service ...  But just to remind you, here are a few pictures of our all-girl princess cruise:

A little hair-styling ...

A little Cinderella ...

A little too much at times ...

A little Snow White ...
In other words, it was great but a little too short.  Guess we'll just have to go back again soon!!!
***************************************************************************
The Good Stuff From Today:  safe, smooth bus ride to airport and flight home; sleeping in my own bed

1 comment:

Denise in PA said...

Yeah, I'm always surprised when my Key to World card doesn't work when I get home. (I have whipped out the card to pay at a store after getting home - LOL) Fantastic photos! I agree - not a long enough trip - you need a re-do!