Thursday, December 13, 2012

It's There ...

The finish line of the "make-it" Christmas gift project of 2012 is within sight.  No, I haven't actually completed anything (or actually even really started anything), but I got another idea today.  That makes me closer to the finish, but still in the race - in the waaaay back of the race to gitterdun in  week (our family Christmas will be on December 21).

It's sort of like my performance in the "running" races I do.  I never win and usually come in at the end with the back-of-the-packers.  But eventually I finish.  And I will.  By next Friday.  Wonder if making an I.O.U.A.GIFT counts ...
*******************************************************************************
The Good Stuff From Today:  house looking like a house again; burgers with most of the fam; Lindley and Everley time; clean carport

No comments: