Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Tuesday. Period.

So we're past the Black Friday and Cyber Monday.  Could today just be Tuesday.  Period?  You know, no frantic shopping (either in the real world or cyber), no looking for the best deal (because believe, me, there's probably a better one out there than the last one you found), and just be content with what we have purchased or content to give ourselves a break.

Of course, this is easy for me because I haven't made out a Christmas list - for what I would like to receive and/or give.  My brain is full enough trying to decide which color of white (snow white, pearl white, very white, blinding white, flat, eggshell, high gloss, etc.) to paint my walls, much less scour the internet an print ads for a really great deal.  There - I said it.  I am too lazy to save money.

So I am hereby declaring the Tuesday after Black Cyber Weekend as Tuesday...Period.  Feel free to celebrate as you wish, as long as there is no shopping or any related activity involved.  Read a book, make a pie, have a Sonic Mint Milkshake.  Happy TP!!

Too bad this was written too late for you to celebrate ...
*******************************************************************
The Good Stuff From Today:  4 miles with KB; Everley time; more Christmas deliveries; great deals at Wal-Mart (I can't help it if I walk past a great deal on my way to buy deodorant)

No comments: