Monday, November 12, 2012

The Usual

Upon returning from vacation, one always has stuff to do - put away vacation purchases, wash vacation clothes, and catch up on all the stuff that went on during vacation.  I can check all those boxes and more.  There's still reno going on at the house, with the bathtub being taken out of one bathroom while we wait on the counter top and shower thingy in the other.  The mount for the bedroom TV is being assembled awaiting the future TV.  There is dust layering on top of the existing dust, awaiting more dust (in other words, I need to be cleaning).

Then there's the whole thing about Christmas - it's coming.  I need to decorate, but the dust invasion is causing me to wait a bit.  I also decided to stick with my category of  "Make It" for my family category this year, which means getting to work on that.  Then there's the thank you notes I need to write, the sun room I need to locate under all the clutter, and personal jogging/workout program that I need to implement. In other words, just the same old stuff.

Maybe if I could sew while I jog to hang the Christmas lights ...
***********************************************************************
The Good Stuff From Today:  Breakfast at Athens with KB and her burned raisin toast; bedroom TV progress; bathroom beginnings; Baja Burrito with Sam, Lynnette, and Lindley; picking up Mathieu, Maribeth, and Everley at the airport

No comments: