Saturday, November 10, 2012

Saturday's Ups and Downs

Molly and I did the Mickey 5K today,
but we didn't take pictures.
Mathieu did the 5K today, 
but didn't get his pledal (plastic medal). 
Molly and I ate around the World,
but ran out of stomach room before we got all around the world.
Molly and I were going to the MK for extra magic hours, 
but we decided the bed was much more desirable.
I got caught up on my blog posts,
but still didn't have anything of significance to say.

In other words, just another Saturday!
***************************************************************************
The Good Stuff From Today:  Wine and dine dude; Mickey's 5K with Molly and Mathieu; Epcot with Molly; Everley and LaLa laundry time and nap time; new socks and Wendy's dinner from Steve and Molly

No comments: