Wednesday, November 14, 2012

News Alert

Today the glass people who are putting in the glass in Steve's shower, called me to set up installation.  The scheduler said, "We're trying get in as many as possible before Thanksgiving."  I thought to myself, "No problem since there's several weeks before that happens."

WRONG!!  Apparently Thanksgiving is NEXT WEEK!!  By a calendar trick, Thanksgiving comes a week earlier than I planned it, because of a plethora of Thursdays in this year's November.  So, all those things I was going to get done by Thanksgiving? Scratch that, because I no longer have an extra week to procrastinate.  All that training I was going to do for the annual Thanksgiving run (you know, that week-before training) has now gone askew, thus putting me in the mood for a chocolate milkshake.

Oh well, at least I have some extra time before Christmas to get all those "make it" gifts complete.  Now to go get that milkshake ...

******************************************************************************
The Good Stuff From Today:  den TV installed via Sam; sofa lady; babysitting Everley

No comments: