Thursday, November 15, 2012

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like ...

After spending a week at Disney hearing Christmas music every moment, attending Mickey's Very Merry Christmas party, and purchasing some especially cute Minnie Christmas pajamas (not saying for whom), I must admit that I'm getting in the mood for the season.  Of course, there's the tree to trim, presents to choose (and make and wrap), and Little Debbie Christmas Tree Cakes to avoid.  I've already had my first peppermint mocha frappachino from Starbucks (I usually wait until Thanksgiving, but I caved in to the piped in "Jingle Bells" coming from the mall speakers). Today I watched my first Christmas movie of 2012, "Fallen Angel" on Hallmark Channel (dude goes back to his hometown, makes peace with his past, and everybody is happy in the end). 

Oh, and in case you need help in keeping track, here's a reminder for exactly how many shopping days you have left!!
******************************************************************************
The Good Stuff From Today:  TV shopping at Costco with Molly - take two; running errands

No comments: