Monday, November 26, 2012

Buy-It Monday

Sure, call it Cyber Monday if you want, but you know what it's about - purchasing stuff online that you either stood in line and didn't get on Friday, or didn't stand in line and not get, or just decided to get because you're sort of bored.  As for me, I've been ordering stuff online for the past week, because apparently everybody out there in retail-land wants me so badly that they sent me emails offering me some great deals.  Now those purchases are being delivered, and I have forgotten why I ordered them and for whom I purchased them. Welcome to the Luanne Method of Christmas shopping!
*******************************************************************
The Good Stuff From Today:  Bill and Hughes back on the remodel; Everley time; Christmas deliveries

No comments: