Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Whazzup?

So, it's been busy around here.  While the upstairs remodel is finished, the downstairs bathroom updates have begun.  The dust continues to multiply overnight, and things that I have stored during the remodel apparently multiplied while in storage, which means there's even more to un-store and put away.  I sorta clean - mainly if someone is coming over or I need clean underwear.

Then there's my upcoming weekend.  My two friends Emily and Jeanne and I are going to cheer the Komen 3-Day walkers in Tampa.  Since we call ourselves "The Three Amigos," we decided on a theme of pinatas, sombreros, and maracas (to name a few).  I decided to make pink serapes (use your imagination - it helps when you see the finished product) which I need to finish before the plane leaves tomorrow at noon.  Thanks to Micaela, KB, and Ms. Ruth, the maraca and pink coin giveaway projects got finished.  I just also need to finish the pink sombrero headband and pack and I think I'll be ready.

At least until we get to Tampa, which is when we'll need to decorate the car, figure out where we need to be, and purchase the Diet Cokes for the walkers.  It's going to be great fun, being on the supporting end of the 3-Day.

Hopefully the dust and stored stuff will cease procreating in my absence ...
*******************************************************************
The Good Stuff From Today:  getting more stuff done; shower tile started by Bill; KB's Disney stuff completed; Steve's burgers on the grill for dinner with the family

No comments: