Wednesday, October 3, 2012

What I Didn't Do Today

1. Unpack the suitcase - if I wait long enough and use the clean clothes that are in the suitcase, then eventually the suitcase will be unpacked all by itself.

2.  Cook dinner - I decided not to cook because the floor dudes would be making a a lot of noise and a big mess (which didn't happen since they didn't come anyway).

3.  Watch the presidential debate - I don't like debates and I don't like salesmen and I figured I could get a political recap via facebook, so I opted for House Hunters instead.

4. Clean anything - that would involve unearthing layers of stuff/dust/whatever just to find the mess that is lurking underneath, so I opted for House Hunters International instead.

5.  Eat sensible meals - with so many things not to do, it just seemed easier to eat whatever seemed to pass in my way, which seemed to determine which way I went.

Can't wait to see what I don't get done tomorrow!
***************************************************************************
The Good Stuff From Today:  Storage place lady; picking up Lindley at school; sonic with most of the family

No comments: