Saturday, October 13, 2012

Just Another Saturday

So, in an effort to turn the dining room back into a dining room instead of the storage shed it had become, I had to transfer all the boxes of stuff from the dining room to my bedroom.  So now, instead of eating in a storage shed, I am sleeping in one.  Is this progress?  I would write a lengthy dissertation on this subject, but earlier this morning, in a bold attempt to shave my legs, somehow I managed to slice a slit in my little finger fingernail, thus creating a fingernail that has part of it cut down to the "quick."  In other words, I cannot use my left pink finger to type, because it hurts, and apparently there are a lot of important letters that are in the left pinky finger's jurisdiction.  Luckily my injured pinky did not impede my efforts to rescue the baby mole/mouse that Maggie the Cat decided to bring into the aforementioned dining room, I guess because Maggie thought the mole mouse should see it.  Maggie's new friend was scooped up into a box and deposited outside, I guess where he/she found a much less cluttered place to eat and sleep. 

And that is the gist of my Saturday - now to find a spot in which to lay my weary head. . .
**********************************************************************
The Good Stuff From Today:  successful furniture move; reclaiming dining room; Everley time; Bulldog win; electrical work complete

No comments: