Monday, October 1, 2012

Home

According my my calculations, I was home for eight days during the month of September.  While I loved and am grateful for all that travel and those experiences, I am even more grateful to be home tonight. 

I am thankful to be home to the remodeling progress and all the house cleaning that lies ahead.

I am thankful to be home to two kitties who (I think) are just as happy to see me (and perhaps will stop retaliating by leaving little "gifties" in places other than their litter box).

I am thankful to be home to a big list of things to do, because it is a list of things to do at my house, which I can do in my pajamas if I wish.

I am thankful to be home where the fall weather is approaching, complete with rainy, cool days and the promise of fall colors.

I am thankful to be home where I can get back to eating with some degree of intelligence and get back on the road to physical fitness.

I am thankful to be home where my stuff is, where my smells are, and where my loved ones call home.

It's good to be home!!
************************************************************************
The Good Stuff From Today:  people watching at Epcot; Everley nap time; safe, smooth flight home; bag being under the 50 pound limit - by one pound; luggage dude

3 comments:

Denise in PA said...

I agree, it IS good to be home! o:)

Luanne said...

Waiting for your cruise report!

Denise in PA said...

Well, there will be the cruise report for the blog - and then the no-holds barred cruise report for just a select few - of which you are one. o:)