Wednesday, September 12, 2012

If It's Wednesday, It Must Be Time To Change Locations

After a good night’s sleep, we got up and headed to the port.  We all got checked in, sans Rachel who will be coming after a few hours work.  We got our room keys and soon boarded our home for the next five days!
After visiting the buffet and obtaining the obligatory drink of the day, our rooms were ready.  We got our bags, unpacked, and then sat outside as we left New York.  We saw Manhattan, the Freedom Tower, and the Statute of Liberty, among other things.  Soon we were out to sea!

The next part went pretty quickly – dinner and then I returned to the room, changed my clothes, and fell asleep.  The last thing I remember is “Mary Poppins” playing on the television.   I think I dozed off right after Jane and Michael read their requirements for a nanny.

Tomorrow – Palo – need I say more?  If so, I’ll say more tomorrow!
****************************************************************
The Good Stuff From Today:  breakfast delivery via Molly; cab ride to port; boarding the ship; ride out to sea; lunch and dinner

No comments: