Monday, August 27, 2012

The Dangers of Packing

I finally got out the $12 duffle bag and started the packing thing today.  The bag already had the sleeping bag, air mattress, and pump in it - which means there is still some room.  However, it's not the room that's the issue - it's what to pack in that room.

I've got ziploc bags of clothes, bags of meds, bags of first aid supplies, bags of personal products - and I still have stuff waiting to be bagged.  I finally reached the point of not caring, so I scooped the leftovers into a bin and decided to start again tomorrow.  Otherwise, I fear I would end up with five bottles of Tylenol, six pair of socks, and one t-shirt.

It's going to be an exciting 10 days - if for no other reason, just to see what I packed!
*******************************************************************
The Good Stuff From Today:  Beginnings of the packing thing; pictures framed; Everley time; new bathroom vanity

No comments: