Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Retail Therapy

I generally hate shopping.  One form of torture for me is to wander the mall, just looking in random stores at random stuff.  However, there is an exception to every rule, so there is an exception to this one and I can say it in two words - Dollar Tree.

In this store, I can load up my cart and it rarely go over $50.  I go up and down the aisles, looking at every little thing no matter how trivial.  I look at stuff that I would never even consider purchasing - just to weigh my options about a potential purchase.  I look for little surprises for family members, and interesting little doo-dads that might come in handy.  There always seems to be something on every aisle that piques my interest.

Today I left with 38 items (that would be $38 plus tax) of stuff.  My brain rested for an hour and even got a little refreshed.  Considering the current going therapy rates, I think $38/hour is pretty good!
****************************************************************
Today's blessings:  Everley time; Dollar Tree and Target shopping; working out with the girls and boy at the park

No comments: