Wednesday, August 29, 2012

I Have Alot To Do

Ode to Procrastination

I need to pack, but it's too hard.
I need to write a thank-you card.
I need to wash a load of clothes;
I need to paint my naked toes.
I need to sweep and wash the floor;
I need to close that open door;
I need to wash my dirty dishes,
I need to remember my birthday wishes.
I need to dust the dusty places;
I need to clean the messy spaces.
I need to scoop the kitty's litter;
I need to work out so I'll be fitter.
"I need to do that," I think I said;
But instead I think I'll just go to bed.

****************************************************************************
The Good Stuff From Today:  donating blood and the ladies sticking the needles; getting the sun room useable again; purchasing the last of the light fixtures (hopefully); send-off party for Udderly Pink team at Cindy's and everyone who came to wish us well; envelope surprise

No comments: