Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Girlfriends

Today I am thankful for my girlfriends.  The ones I barely know, and the ones I've known since childhood.  The ones I see nearly every day, and the ones I haven't seen in decades - or ever.  The ones with whom I share interests, and the ones whose interests I admire from afar.  Friends who will pray for me, and commiserate with me, and encourage me.  Friends who make me laugh, and friends who will let me cry.  Friends with whom I am home - whether we are together are apart.

Today I am thankful for my girlfriends, those whom I know, and those whom I have yet to meet.

********************************************************************************
Today's blessings:  walk in the park with KB; spending the day with Everley; intelligent eating day; quick visit with Molly and Maribeth

No comments: