Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Vitamins

A few weeks ago, I succumbed to a facebook post about somebody's vitamin usage.  Because I respected the person, I decided to give it a whirl.  I ordered the vitamins and started taking them.  The only deal is that you take 8 (that's right - eight) a day - four twice a day with meals.  Needless to say, I expected eight times the efficacy of my usual Flinstones chewables.  So far, I don't seem to be having the desired superwoman effect.

So, I've decided I might be following the wrong advice and now maybe I'll try something like this: 
Vitameatavegamin - watch more funny videos



******************************************
Today's blessings: 2 miles with KB, Maribeth, and Everley; picking up Lindley at school and going to the park with Maribeth and Everley; siding on carport walls; new jogging shoes

No comments: