Thursday, April 26, 2012

My New Book

I have decided to write another book.  Here is my plan:
  1. Come up with a title for the book (this tends to keep me on focus and keeps my cookbook from turning into a historical novel from morphing into a DIY book).
  2. Learn to draw (cartoons will keep my readers interested and help explain the thoughts in my pea brain that made their way onto the paper).
  3. Decide how many pages/chapters need to be in the book (so I have a carrot at the end of the stick that will tell me when I'm done).
  4. Figure out how long this process will take (since I have the attention span of a gnat, I figure it needs to be done yesterday).
  5. Choose an "author" photo to be printed on the back cover (this may be the hardest step in the process since I haven't had a good photo of myself since 1962).
  6. Write the stupid book (my self-motivating affirmations need work).
So far, I have a title.  Only five more steps to go!!

****************************************************************************
Today's blessings:  Disney gift card for survey; 4 miles with KB and Cindy; half of new project complete; catching up on stuff; breakfast for dinner thanks to Molly and Steve

No comments: