Thursday, April 12, 2012

And That Was My Thursday

As usual, at least what seems normal these days, today's post is actually yesterday's post.  That's what I get for waiting until nighttime to post and then rock a baby instead.  Of course, it doesn't help when my hard drive decided to die and my laptop was incapacitated until it went to go to the computer hospital for a transplant this morning.  We needn't even discuss how much I had failed to back up onto the external hard drive (did I learn nothing from Carrie Bradshaw and all those hours of Sex and the City?!).

Anyhow, instead of discussing all that, I shall instead leave you with a sample of my fun last night.  The Karens, Molly, and I went out to Merchants in downtown Nashville where we ordered nearly all the appetizers (my fave was the pimento cheese grits) and then enjoyed a performance of "Cinderella," a fundraiser for Show Hope, an orphan ministry of Steven Curtis Chapman.    It was a great night of food, laughs, good music, and good friends!

********************************************************************
Today's blessings:  working out with KB at the park; dinner and Cinderella with the Karens and Molly; not getting creamed by the taxi in downtown traffic

No comments: