Friday, March 23, 2012

The Good News Is That The Yard Sale Is Ready


Now all I have to do is (a) shower to get all the yard sale crap residue off, (b) watch the weather channel for any sign of rain, (c) get out my water gun to thwart any early-shoppers (like the doofus couple who walked in my sunroom while I was cleaning my kitchen and said, "Oh, the yard sale is tomorrow?"), and (d) get some sleep.  Oh well, three out of four isn't bad!!
*****************************************************************************
Today's blessings:  Stupendous yard sale prep by Udderly Pink team of:  Shift 1:  Molly; Shift 2: Jo, Sharon, and Molly; and Shift 3:  Karen B, Karen P, and Molly; some afternoon Lindley time; donations from Nan and Cindy

1 comment:

Marilyn said...

Hope you make lots of dough tomorrow!