Monday, March 5, 2012

Getting Back to Normal

As if I know what normal is ...

After being in Florida for 35 of the last 60 days (in three different cities on four different trips), I'm glad to be back home.  It means unpacking without the notion of packing again, at least until May (we're on grandbaby birth watch for the next few weeks).  But it also means unpacking from the current trip plus unpacking all the stuff from the other trips that got shoved in various "holding places."

Today I had plenty of stuff that needed to get done, so I put first things first.  I went to the mani-pedi place to get my scraggly toenails prettied up and then went to the hair place to get my scraggly hair trimmed up. Having been de-scragglied, I am now ready to tackle the stuff I have to do at home.

Wonder if there's a place where I can take my scraggly house ...
************************************************************************************
Today's blessings:  pedi from Tim; hair trim from Pregi; Udderly Pink meeting with the girls; MB's cabinet drama solved; Steve's Bubba burgers for dinner

No comments: