Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Checklist

1.  Finished last curtain for Maribeth's house (for now, anyway)

2.  Paid bills (ouch, but at least they're paid and won't come hunting me down)

3.  Cleaned house (yeah, like that's gonna happen)

4.  Washed clothes (otherwise I would have nothing to pack)

5.  Packed suitcase (sort of - wonder what I packed)

6.  Loaded car with the Karens' stuff (leaving just enough space for my stuff)

7.  Ran dishwasher (well, I will before I go to bed)

8.  Emptied litterbox (hoping someone will empty it while I'm gone)

Well, that's about it for now - guess I'm GOING TO DISNEY WORLD!!!

*****************************************************************************
Today's blessings:  getting stuff done; finishing curtains; picking up dinner; quick KB visit

No comments: