Friday, December 9, 2011

Friday Facts

1. Baby, it's cold outside. Which means, in our 50+ year old house it's also a bit chilly inside, so the heat gets pumped up. Which also means I want to get in the bed and snuggle under the blankie. Which means I don't get much done, except watch Law and Order - The Early Years.

2. Did not get out to wog any, although we walked in the mall yesterday and have a 5k in the morning. When it's going to be really cold. Which means I will have to layer, which means probably sweating, which means cold again when I stop sweating when the 5k is over and the cold hits the sweat.

3. Got almost all the Christmas presents done and wrapped, except for one last make-it. Which is still in the sorta-planning, sorta-designing stage. Hopefully the idea will come quickly to fruition. One can dream ...

4. Realized how much I have to do in the days, weeks, months, and year ahead, and how much I had planned to do during the past year but haven't gotten done. Wonder if this time next year, I'll be realizing anything differently. Decided that I was thinking and realizing too much and need to go to bed.

So that's it for today. I also ordered one of my favorite Christmas movies, "The Gathering" with Ed Asner. I hope to have all my Christmas stuff done by the time it comes in, so I can snuggle in the bed and watch it. Christmas is coming!!

***************************************************************************************
Today's blessings: Airport run with Sam; Otters dinner and race bib pickup with Steve and Molly; almost finishing Christmas shopping; Steve's safe trip back home; pecans from Ms Wilson; chatting with Matt B; Christmas lights on houses as we went to dinner

1 comment:

molly said...

This one time, I saw Ed Asner on a cruise I was on