Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Watch Your Panty Waddage

This evening I was on my way to pick up Steve from the airport. Due to a number of errands, I went the back route, which happened to have a train crossing included in the route. Of course, I thought I might be running a bit late, since my errand running was not panning out as I had planned. Just as I turned onto the road with the train crossing, of course the warning lights started blinking and the safety gates went down. I started getting all nervous and could feel my panties getting in a wad. I settled myself down, since there was really not a great spot to turn around, and decided I would just spend the time counting the cars. And I did - one, .... two, .... three .... Yep - there were three cars in all, hardly worth knotting my britches up.

Today's lesson: your panties will last much longer if you just hang loose and chill out - and save all that bundling for the big stuff!
*************************************************************************************
Today's blessings: Getting some of the house picked up; putting up and decorating the Christmas tree while watching "Elf" on tv; pedis with Molly and sparkly nail polish; picking up Steve at the airport; picking up Maribeth and Mathieu at the airport; more Christmas gift deliveries

No comments: