Thursday, November 17, 2011

Grandmaw's Here

Tonight I went out with the girls to celebrate Jo's birthday. The food was delicious, the company was amazing, and a fun time was had by all. Of course we had to take a few pictures. Upon looking at the finished result, I came up with with the following question - why are pictures so much worse than when I look in the mirror (where I at least look semi-normal)?

In other words, in the group picture I look like I'm ready for the nursing home. One could only hope the picture will inspire me to do something - like lose 100 pounds and go buy some Clairol. We'll see how that works out.

Technically I am a grandmaw. I just didn't expect to look like one so soon ....

***************************************************************************************
Today's blessings: 4 miles down Belmont with the Karens; finally finding the car fixup place and Steve; celebrating Jo's birthday with Karen, Karen, and Molly; 3 day planning

No comments: