Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Today's Update

1. My new Garmin watch came in. I thought it should sit in the box for 24 hours to acclimate before I attempt to un-package it and decipher the instructions in order to figure it out.

2. My new iPod has been synched (or whatever) with the paltry few songs that were on my other iPod. The watchband thingy came in yesterday (this was all a gift), so now I can wear it as a watch, since it has a watch on it. But not wanting to make the Garmin jealous, I decided to let the iPod sit for awhile, too.

3. I met with my butt camp buds this morning at a local park, where the gates were closed. So we found the parking lot where there were no gates, just a sign that said, "Park Closed from Dark to Dawn." We worked out by the playground, and when the park official came to unlock the gates, we were not arrested. Of course, I forgot the speakers so we had no music and also forgot the hoops so we had no hulas.

4. Maribeth and I picked up Lindley from day care and took her to Pinkberry for her usual mini original with cookie. I got a mini chocolate and offered Lindley some, thinking she would refuse it because it was brown. I thought wrong, and she promptly ate all mine and all hers.

5. Still to come - tomorrow night's Drink and Dip (or whatever it's called) where I will possibly paint the most ridiculous painting ever. I also need to clean the house and pack for Friday's road trip to WDW. Thursday should be pretty interesting.

For now, I'm going to bed, since I was up at 4:45 am to take Steve to the airport. See you tomorrow!
*****************************************************************************************
Today's blessings: Off-week butt camp workout in the dark park with my buds; Pinkberry and the park with Lindley and Maribeth; nice dude who brought Rambo back to Molly's; Steve's safe trip to Orlando; Garmin watch delivery

No comments: