Monday, October 10, 2011

Monday's Highlights

1. Four slow miles in the neighborhood with friends - but the coffee shop wasn't open, so we missed that treat, but I got a treat on the walk back because I got to see an old teaching friend

2. Surprise fancy Ipod from Steve, with set up by Steve and Molly - still not exactly sure of all the bells and whistles, but hoping to get with that program tomorrow

3. Finally decided on a Garmin watch to track miles, thanks to wager-buddy Kat who was sporting one on fb - has been ordered and is in transit, and I'm hoping it won't be too hard to figure out once it is delivered. Between the Garmin and the Ipod, hoping to see some real dedication to the whole wogging thing

4. Maribeth received a huge Edible Arrangement from her hubby for their anniversary, which she shared with me - question is at what point do chocolate covered strawberries go from healthy to decadent?

5. In an attempt to rid myself of slight lingering cough, took some cough medicine - which has also rendered me a bit sleepy - question is which will insure a good night's sleep - no cough or drug induced sleep - or booting the cats out for the night?

So, I guess I did alright for a Monday!!
****************************************************************************************
Today's blessings: Four miles with the Karens; seeing Vera P while out walking; quiet day; new Ipod from Steve; Garmin ordered

1 comment:

Kat said...

I can't wait to hear how much you love the Garmin! The watch itself is easy to use, but both my sister and I struggled a bit with the software to sync it to our computers. I uploaded, downloaded, reloaded and rebooted... But the stats and charts and graphs you get when it finally works are awesome! (I tell you this not to scare you, but so that you don't get discouraged if it doesn't work on the first try.)