Saturday, September 3, 2011

Changes

Okay, so I changed the blog all up. Usually I change it on my birthday, which I did this year. But it just never really felt right. I'm not sure whether this layout will stay around - but then again, it just might.

The important thing here is to change stuff if it just doesn't suit you or feel right. Don't hang on to the "way it is" for any reason except that it is what you truly like. Switch things up as many times as needed until you find just the right thing.

Because if it's truly YOUR thing, then you're the only one to whom it matters the most and the only one who knows what that right thing is.

Happy changes!!!
**************************************************************************************
Today's blessings: Three laps around the resort; ten short laps in the pool; quiche for breakfast and chef salad for lunch; Ghiradelli for dinner and Big Mac for dessert; Disney mini-golf with Steve

No comments: