Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Tomorrow's List

In light of yesterday's non-motivational lecture, I thought I would try the list thing in hopes of getting something done tomorrow. To make it even more concrete, I decided to post it here - maybe it will shame me into getting it done!

Here's my list:

  1. Go to butt camp. It's the last week of this session and the day before I leave for vacation, so yes, it's really hard to make myself go. But I'm going. I'm pretty sure.
  2. Pay bills. Since many are due the week we're gone, thought paying them would be a good idea. And it would clear off the credit card. Not that I'm going shopping or anything.
  3. Clean out the carport. Why the day before I leave town? The better question is why not? Okay, so it's not a better question. It's just gross and I want to clean it up.
  4. Go to the grocery store. I am making dinner, so I need some ingredients. The 6 cans of peas and the Cherry Coke in the pantry will not make a complete meal.
  5. Finish picking up the mess that is my house. Again, why the day before we leave? Because I like a fairly picked-up house (notice I did not say CLEAN) when I return.
  6. Run the dishwasher and washing machine/dryer. See reason #5 above. Also because in the summer, dirty clothes and dishes take on a life of their own after a week.
  7. Pack my suitcase, hoping that I can pack the things that I need. Which rarely ever happens. Maybe because then I will have to go shopping?
There - I have seven things to do tomorrow. I'll let you know how it turns out!

******************************************************************************************
Today's blessings: Tuesday butt camp with my boot-ies; Michael's sale shopping; one task finished; Maribeth's visit after her sub job; successful early check-in at WDW Beach Club

No comments: