Monday, August 15, 2011

Hello Monday!

As usual for me lately, today's blog has been pushed off until the evening, when I can think of nothing to write about. My fellow butt campers and I did come up with several reasons for missing butt camp, and published those on facebook so that we won't have to think so hard the next time we would rather sleep than sit-up/crunch/plank. I also managed to add another cruise reservation for next May. I watched an episode of "Teen Mom" with Maribeth until I thought my head would explode. I went with Steve to Home Depot in search of some bricks to line Molly's sidewalk. I watched a cute doggie video. All this to say that apparently my brain has been busy today and has decided to turn in for the night.

So, in lieu of a thought-provoking blog post, I shall instead leave you with this thought:


And in response, to anyone who reads this - Thank you for your part in my life. *****************************************************************************************
Today's blessings: Monday butt camp partnering with Karen and the Wonder Twins; beautiful August day; afternoon and Kroger with Maribeth; Home Depot with Steve; getting cruise ressies made

No comments: