Monday, August 8, 2011

Excuses

So I have tried really, really hard to think of something to write about tonight. But since it's Monday and I started a new session of butt camp today and Molly and I walked 2+ miles tonight, my brain seems to be uncooperative and refuses to think of something to write about.

Except to say that I hope to be asleep within the next 30 minutes.

And that while I probably have plenty to write about, I need to write it earlier in the day, before my brain goes to sleep, which appears to have happened about a hour ago.

I'm going to get better at this. Really.

***************************************************************************************************
Today's blessings: Back to butt camp; making WDW arrangements; sweet fb message from Kat; dinner with Steve at Dairy King; 2 mile slow walk with Molly; signing up for the 3-Day and Molly signing up, too

No comments: