Thursday, August 25, 2011

Another Year


So another year begins for this blog. I finally got a new template installed, although it's still a work in progress. So what else will change for the blog?

1. There will be no posts about diet, starting over, blah blah blah about losing weight. If I'm still drawing breath, I'll be starting over in an attempt to lose weight. I now have a goal of 50 pounds, but that may be a different blog. The only weight-related blog posts will be big weight loss news. In other words, no time soon!

2. I will still blog every day, simply because if I didn't, I probably wouldn't blog at all. So you may still get a picture instead of a blog, or a quote. I do hope to try harder - we'll just see how the days go.

3. I will still list blessings from every day, because I truly believe that there are blessings even in the worst of days - you just have to find them and be thankful for that tiny spark that makes the day worthwhile.

I think that's about it. Welcome to Luanne @ 54!!
*****************************************************************************************
Today's blessings - Butt camping with Nikki; dinner and men with the Karens; phone chat with Kay

No comments: