Friday, July 1, 2011

Whaddaya Mean - It's July 1!!!

I honestly do not know where 2011 has gone, but apparently half of it is in the books. In my book during the past six months, I have managed to go on three cruises, complete eight 5Ks, finish four half-marathons, and gawk my way through one 12K with nekkid people. I have sweated through a half-dozen butt camps and started (and ended - often on the same day) over 6 billion diets. I've been to Disney World a few times and made it to Alaska (a first for me).

So what's in store for the rest of 2011? I don't know, even though I do have a few things planned. Let's just say that Disney may be involved, a few races may be wogged, and maybe even a few surprises may unfold.

Maybe I'll even find a diet that works. You just never know about such things - one billion and one may be the one!
****************************************************************************************
Today's blessings: Home depot-ing with Molly; pedis with Molly and Jessie

1 comment:

Denise in PA said...

I was just thinking the same thing! I guess it's true, the older you get the faster time flies and all that. If you find that diet, please, please let me in on it!