Sunday, July 17, 2011

Things My Children Teach Me

Apparently my language is worse than I realize. Some expressions that I thought were common apparently mean something else, and by that I mean something I should not say out loud. These are a few of my latest indiscretions (which I didn't know were indiscretions until I said them - in reference to the pictures below, not what they apparently REALLY mean). And if you don't know what they are, in either lingo, then welcome to the club - the "Better Left Unsaid" club.

***************************************************************************************
Today's blessings: Pancake Pantry with Steve, Maribeth, Sam, Lindley, David, and Kody; an hour with Gina at Massage Envy; Lindley time; McAllisters via Steve for lunch; Maribeth furnishing pizza for dinner; lady walking her cat on a walker

No comments: