Saturday, June 11, 2011

Saturday. In A Few Words.

Mostly because I have about 12 minutes of internet left. And I have my big fancy dinner at Remy in about 30 minutes. And I need to get my bag packed and outside the door. So, basically, it was a beautiful day at Castaway Cay. Good food, good weather, good talk by one of the cast members who lives on the island to work with the stingrays. Oh, and a Konk Kooler along the way.
***********************************************************************************
Today's blessings: Funnel-vision movies; learning about animal care on the island; "Believe" show; Remy's

2 comments:

Marilyn said...

Sent you some pics via FB- use them is you want- My top 5 of the past 10 days (in random order):
1. Free Park Hopper
2. Bingo Win (cash and door prize!)
3. Remy and Palo
4. Drinks of the day (by the pool, at the beach, wherever!)
5. Catching up with Lu and Steve
THANKS!

Luanne said...

Um, how could you leave off the Aquaduck!!