Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Possibly the Dumbest TV Show Ever

And believe me, I've seen enough dumb shows to know.

Anyhow, today while I was cleaning up my bedroom, I had the TV on for background noise. At some point the show "Keeping Up With The Kardashians" came on. I knew who they were, and am aware of the ridiculousness of their lives. But the more I listened, the stupider they became.

For instance, one of the younger daughters had friends over visiting in her bedroom, some of whom were boys. Daddy Bruce Jenner blows a gasket because that's against some rule that younger daughter either doesn't know or was told to pitch a fit about on camera. To retaliate, younger daughter calls a car service to go to basketball player's wife big sister. Really? Calling a car service?

Another big sister wants to have another baby with her baby daddy. Apparently they need some lube but don't want to be seen buying said lube, so they're going to get some stranger to go in and buy it for them. Because the television cameras filming them will keep their lube secret.

In another episode (I know because I've seen the preview 5 kabillion times) the mom of all this mess is thinking about changing her name back to Kardashian from Jenner. I refuse to tune in to find out why. I saw another preview where she was at her dead ex-husband's grave weeping and wailing. If I were Bruce Jenner, I think I would shot-put her Kardashian arse out of my house.

Later in today's episode, Baby momma and baby daddy come into Big Butt sister's kitchen and proceed to tell her about their sex life from that morning. Even I lost my appetite listening to that.

Mercifully, either the show ended, or I finished my work, because the next time I glanced at the TV, Jerseylicious or something like it was one. I know this because the people on TV were dressed like street hookers and were in a beauty salon - which I believe is the premise of that show.

The good news is that I've had my fill of this family called Kardashian (or Jenner, if you count the two youngest daughters - unless mama also wants them to change to Kardashian - and their sperm donor, Bruce). I think the next time I need background noise to accompany my cleaning, I'll go for those Mensa-type shows, like Toddlers and Tiaras. At least those people won't be calling any car service - that money is for pageant dresses and entry fees!

****************************************************************************************
Today's blessings: cleaning up my bedroom; Maggie feeling better; updating race stats; fish/chips dinner via Steve

No comments: